Who we are
Our website address is: https://fyrogenispalace.gr
PROTECTION MEASURES AND PROTECTION POLICY OF THE HOTEL DATABASE HOTEL METROPOLITAN IN THESSALONIKI – GREECE
WHAT ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND YOUR INFORMATION WHICH WE COLLECT
When you enter your personal data to make a reservation or use our services, we will surely ask you to provide specific personal information, including your full name, email address, contact number, subscription, and payment details .
When you visit our site, we can continually collect information through the Google Analytics about the pages that you have accessed or visited, as well as information about using our site
WHO IS THE PURPOSE USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA OR INFORMATION
We may use your information for the following purposes:
1. In the normal course of our business, in order to be able to manage your reservation on the basis that the processing is necessary for the execution of your booking request or your direct booking with our hotel for the provision of our services.
4. Communicate with you and send you information about the products and services we believe may be of interest to you.
5. Validate your information (and, in some cases, match it with information collected from third parties such as travel agents and online ombudsmen) to verify that the data we have is relevant and correct to our customers. This processing is considered necessary for your booking with our hotel or for the provision of some other services.
7. Comply with any legal obligations relating to this matter.
9. If you would like to be informed about your personal data we hold, please contact us at any time by sending your request with a message to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO WE WAVE YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION
As part of the use of our services, you agree to disclose your personal information with the following parts:
1. With executives and hotel representatives such as service providers and partners who process and store your data on our behalf.
2. With professional consultants of our hotel
3. With the legal services of our hotel or the police authorities.
4. If you choose the dowel ort-in process by utilizing third parties whose products, services, or offers we believe may be of interest to you.
TIME STORAGE DETERMINATION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION
We only retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary for a purpose intended and in accordance with the law and concerns tax or legal obligations or law enforcement in general.
WHAT IS YOUR RIGHTS FROM GDPR:
1. Access to Your Personal Data: You can request access by requesting a copy of your personal data.
2. Right of Withdrawal: If you have given your consent to use your personal data, you may withdraw your consent at any time. Please contact us if you would like to withdraw your consent and we will delete your data in accordance with your right of deletion described below.
3. Correction: You can ask us to correct any inaccurate information about you. If you would like to update the data we hold for you, please contact us using the information below and provide the updated information.
4. Delete: You can ask us to delete your personal information. If you want to delete the personal data we hold for you, please contact us using the following information, specifying the reasons why you want to delete your personal information.
5. Portability: You may ask us to provide you with the personal information we hold for you in structured, widely used, machine readable form, or ask us to send your personal data structured to another data controller.
7. Submit a Complaint: You can file a complaint about the processing of your personal data from our hotel to the supervisory authority where for Greece is the Data Protection Authority at www.dpa.gr
1. Cookies are small files that are temporarily stored on your computer’s hard drive, these stored files can provide you with information as well as your interactions regarding the use of our website. The primary purpose of collecting this data from users on our website is to enable us to provide you with a smooth, effective and personalized experience while using our website. As you will see from the first time you used our site as a cookie control system, you may allow or prohibit this process of using cookies on your computer or device.
2. We advise that if you do not agree to the use and storage of cookies from this site on your computer’s hard disk drive then you will need to take the necessary steps in your web browser security settings to block all cookies from this site and the Proxy Servers – Rooters.
WAYS OF CONTACT WITH US
Please be advised by our contact page.